Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just realise!

Well, if it wasn't for my mum that had reminded me that it had been a long time I din't update my blog.
Well, I'm being so lazy recently. Got lots of things to do!
But actually I'm only facebooking. :P
So I think I caught a flu and it means I'm not going to take so much time blogging.
I've told you I'm lazy!
Just got the news that Sarawak boys team had lose to Selangor 10 points only!
Too bad. But I think they had done a great job!
Not much with those talks, going to have my dinner soon.
I miss school suddenly. Well, not the principles of course!
I miss my buddies! Who I always get crazy with them!
I think I'll be sharing super much stories with them when school reopen.
I'm getting lazy now. Think I'll update my blog a bit more later.
So that's it I guess.


Meganzaii

0 comments: