It has been ages I din't update my blog.
Was busying with my studies and so all.
Starting to do my revision for PMR exam.
It's only 2 months left.
Well, kuching festival had started.
Went there almost every saturday.
There's a lot of things to eat.
And I think I'm getting fat because of eating too much at there!
But it's fun to be with friends at there.
I hate it when it rains suddenly.
2 times I go on Saturday and definately it'll rain.
GRR!
What's with the weather?
Hate it. Spoils my mood.
But still many people go although it's such a "nice" weather.
A lot of things happened this few days.
Feeling kind of down too.
But, I'm gonna stay strong and tough!
I'm not going to lose in this challenge!
EXAM! Gambateh!
LIFE! Gambateh!
HIM! Gambateh!
And kuching festival here I come! :D
Meganzaii ♥
Friday, August 13, 2010
Long time
Posted by Meganzaii at 6:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment