Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun Day Out

Went to Spring yesterday with all my dears.
Hazel, Wei Chien and Stella.
At first my plan was to go out with someone else.
But then the plan change. So well, whatever.
My dear Chien came to pick me and we reach there at about 1 something.
Then we waited for Stella to come.
After that, we went to the food court.
Hazel came so so so late.
Made us waited for her so long.
GRR!
Well, we plan to watch movie.
But there's no nice movie to watch so we decided to sing K.
Went to k-box to and get a room.
Oh hell we sing like CRAZY GIRLS!
It's only 4 of us there.
But still we had fun.
I sing until my throats are pain.
I even lost my voice. :O
They gave us 3 jugs of water, how could we finish it? That's just too much!
So, about 6 something, someone join us and at that time, I couldn't be able to sing such high pits anymore.
We did took lots and lots of pictures too.
It was fun!
We went to the food court again.
And saw Nichole and Nicholas there.
Nichole gave me a kiss! :D
And I want it again. :P
We chit chat for a moment at there.
Then went back at 8 something.
It was sad that time flies so fast.
It really was a great day!
End my post here with some pictures. :)



The four of us :)


Meganzaii 



0 comments: