Well, i realise something.
I have 8 accounts with some that have different password.
And yeahh I'm kinda worried that I can't remember all the hell passwords and ID.
So i took a pen, and a piece of paper, wrote everything down and keep the paper in place.
Ridiculous? Guess not cause I'm not taking any risk. LOLS
Whatever with this;
Facebook seems boring and I got nothing to do with it?
Chatting with friends? Sometimes I feel lazy of going to their profile to reply.
Comment? Guess that I'll lost that particular wall post cause I never check my notification.
I think that's why I'm getting bored with it.
Totally no idea on what to post about.
My life?
My boyfriend?
My friends?
My school activities?
My sports?
My family?
Everything is the as usual.
My life: BORED
My boyfriend: I LOVE HIM
My friends: WE GOSSIPS
My school activities: LEO CLUB AND ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS
My sports: BASKETBALL
My family: TOTALLY INSANE
So tada! The end of my story and so does my blog.
What else?
Pictures? Not really that obsessed with myself lately.
So, sorry. :)
Meganzaii ♥
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Something that POPS out of mind?
Posted by Meganzaii at 12:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment