Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm available, for a day. :P

Well, I guess I'll be available for a day. Since tomorrow is a Easter holiday and he's going to be busy, I'll have to find something to do so I'll won't get bored. Pity me, all alone on his off day. How sad? NOPES! Single ladies day i guess! That's something nice. Well, to be honest, I'm kind of desperate of watching ROOMATE. But no one could accompany to watch it and I'm kind of scared. Sucks right? I know. Recently, I found out something. I'm getting more worse in reading Chinese words. I can't even write a sentence if you only give me a piece of paper. I don't know why my Chinese sucks so much, i do read but I just fail. That's unpleasant. I can't get my head to sleep right now. So guess that I'll be either blogging or facebooking.


Meganzaii

0 comments: