I wonder how long since I've blogged. Well, it's a new year, 2012. A NEW START.
It's somehow the fact that life really has too much to regret. Everyone makes mistake. We take things for granted. Never appreciate it until it's gone. Officially, I regret a loads of stuffs in life too. Why I never fight for something that I want? Why i never work hard for something that is possible? Why I never struggle hard to achieve something I can achieve? Well, all these are past tense. Past, Present, Future. The past is to let go, the future is uncertain, and the present is a gift, that we should appreciate it right now. We have too much, TOO MUCH to regret and we can turn anything back around. So why put on the sad face everyday for what you have done, or what you have lost in the past? Somehow, our mistakes teaches us a lesson and reminds us not to do it again. A mistake is a reminder, so that we won't fall for another mistake again. Treat it as something good rather than something bad, life will be different if we see things in a positive way.
HERE.
:( :)
Choose one, just choose. If you choose the one on the right, I bet you'll live your life with the wildest laughter that could rock the WHOLE WIDE WORLD.
So, let's smile to the world and say, YO I'M GONNA ROCK YOU WITH MY BIGGEST SMILE!
:)
Meganzaii ♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment