Today, I got a news from your friend. Telling me that you are going to Australia for heart opperation.
I was worried and stressed.
I felt so sorry and sad, the sadness just shows up at my face.
I ask your sister about this, and when she replies me, I felt like everyone is blaming me for it.
In everyone's eyes, I'm the bad one and who got you into this.
Tears got into my eyes.
Finally, I cried for you.
I cried, because I felt sorry.
I cried, because I felt guilty.
I don't think we can change everything back.
Things had changed.
All I can say is sorry.
All I can do is pray.
I hope god will protect you and look after you.
For my sin that I've caused, I will return it quietly.
Without further noticing by you.
I asked for god prayer.
All I wish now is for you to be safe.
All though I do not love you anymore, but I'm still concern.
About someone's life n danger.
I hope god bless you with much love.
Just like how god bless me.
All the best to you.
I hope you can live better without me.
Be happy, your friends will always be by your side.
Take care and god bless.
Meganzaii ♥
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
I am the sad one
Posted by Meganzaii at 7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment