Happy, bad and stupid day.
At school, our principal brought 2 "Amo Lang" to our class.
Makes us all embarrased. They came in and walk around and so.
BORING!
Afternoon, I went to Spring with my friends! <3
Shan Shan, Sing Yee, Yie Xin, Sze Ying, Mavis, Pauline, Bryan, Justin, Godwin, Chen Yan, Alex, Han Fey and me went to sing at K-Box.
When I reach Spring, we(the girls) went to buy present for Bryan.
We walk to Parkson, Play, Watever, Bodyglove, Sub and so so so to look for his present.
Finally we saw a T shirt at Parkson.
So, we bought it for him.
After we gave him, he look at it and we just knew that Justin had the same one with him. =O
So, whatever! =D
We sing high and low! Up and Down!
Took a lots of pictures at there too.
Han Fey like to snatch mic' from me, so BADDIIIE!
It was really fun hanging out with them.
It's the best time ever!
By the way, Happy Birthday Bryan! =]
Well, I did something today and I think I shouldn't have done it.
I think its wrong. =O
Whatever about that.
I went back at 6pm. Mum came to pick me.
Never knew that I was going to be soooooo DEAD!
Pn.Wong, our dicipline teacher phone her and ask her to meet her tomorrow.
I know I'm going to die HARDCORE!
After I told her EVERYTHING(I know I'm stupid), she keeps on scolding me.
I HATE IT!
SUPER HATE IT!
Damn DIE HARD!
Well, whatever! Just let it be.
I should end this post with some pictures.
Friday, July 2, 2010
What a DAY!
Before we all go back =]
Me with Bryan =]
Bryan singing =]
Meganzaii ♥
Posted by Meganzaii at 5:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment