Today woke up at 9am. DAMN early!
My mum ask me to wake up and study.
It's the 1st day of getting suspended.
It's so boring at home, there's nothing else to do beside studying.
I finish studying at 3pm and start facebook-ing.
I miss him so much. Awww =3
Well, he didn't message me at all today.
What happen to him?
I'm kind of worried though.
I'm not used to it actually.
I'm feeling quite down today. Not going basketball training today.
All my friends didn't go.
What am I going to do next?
Finish blogging then?
Like hell! There's nothing else to do.
Should I tell him about it?
I hope that he knows.
But I don't have the guts to do so. =P
Well, nothing else much say about.
What a boring day!
Meganzaii ♥
Monday, July 5, 2010
Oh pity ME!
Posted by Meganzaii at 3:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment