Last night went to MBKS stadium to see basketball competitions again.
My school lose. Was sad.
At first they were leading about more than 10 points ahead.
But at the last quarter, the opponents catch up all those points that they've lost.
Well, many people said that the problem comes from someone.
I'm not going to say it though.
Well they will be going to have another match soon on Sunday.
I do hope they will win. :)
So what's with today?
Reach school quite late today.
One of the teachers caught my ear rings.
I hate her! I just got it pierced and now she wants me to take it off?
That's so no way man!
Whatever! Good thing that prefect helped me.
I asked her to lie the teacher that I'd took it off already. :P
Hate it! Why we can't wear ear rings more than 1 pair to school?
They are so narrow minded!
They're totally IN A BOX!
Stupid school with stupid school rules!
If I were the principle, I'll allow them to wear as many ear rings to school as they like.
Even if our socks is short, but it doesn't mean that we must take it off and give it to them like giving "charity".
That's stupid. =.="
The schools are so poor until they need to confiscate our socks.
Maybe they wanted to sell it for the money?
They said that we've used to much electricity, but they open the air con whole day long.
We're just using fans and that's not harming the environment!
They said they need money to rebuild the school, but they afford to buy 3 LCD.
That sounds funny.
Well, conclusion is, the school is stupid.
Damn its stupid.
The principle is stupid!
IN A BOX!
STUPID! Ughh I hate them.
Meganzaii ♥
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Ughh I hate Kch High School
Posted by Meganzaii at 2:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment