Wednesday, July 14, 2010

These few days :)

On Sunday, I went MBO to watch movie with my cousin.
We watched Despicable Me.
It was a nice movie! Wanted to watch it again! :P
Well, time flies and on Tuesday, I found out something.
My friends lied to me!
The friend that I trusted a lot, lied to me!
I could not believe my eyes when I saw the truth.
Think that I'm an idiot?
No I'm not!
Whatever!
Tuesday afternoon, we got extra class at school.
I went to the coffee shop right down my school to eat.
But when I reached, they said there was no more things to eat.
Makes me hungry!
Tuesday night, I went for PBK exams.
It wasn't really as easy as I thought.
The objectives are quite hard to do.
But I did tried my best. :)
After the exam, had an ice cream as reward. :D
On Wednesday that is today, class was so damn boring!
We had Chinese lesson for 2 periods.
That was bored.
After I reach home, I online for awhile and after that I did my homework.
Nothing much for these few days.
IT WAS BORED!


Meganzaii 


0 comments: