Saturday, July 3, 2010

Not my luck!

What the hell?
I got suspended from school for 1 whole week!!!
Get scolded by parents. Feel so ashame!
Get report book in the morning. The teacher din't say anything bad.
That's good for sure.
But, after get the report book, went to see Pn.Wong.
She talk this and that for some a while them took a green paper.
It's a SURAT PERJANJIAN.
Like, what the hell?
I'm going to get suspended?!?!
Never thought that things could be in such bad position.
Well, thats still fine with me.
The worse part is, he still keeps on messaging me!
I can't stand him any longer!
My mum doesn't even let me sms with him anymore.
I told him already but he is still being stuborn!
I hate it!
I just want to be alone but he does not realize it!
Just keeps on threatening me?
No I'm not afraid no more. Used to it.
So give up boy!
I hate you so much!
Stop bothering me! Stop sms me! Stop phone me!
Or else see what I will do!
Feeling so stress!
Why can't he just leave me alone and let me be happy?
I just want a normal life.

Meganzaii 


0 comments: