Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm not an idiot!

Do you think I'm an idiot? NO!
You can't hide anything from me and can't lie me.
Well, today I found out a lot of things.
And got many many news from people.
I think I'm updated! :D
Finally Megan Soh is updated!
Oh well, I do not feel sorry or sad for you anymore YOU bustard!
Well, let's don't say this anymore.
It's kind of tired today.
Went for basketball training today.
Wow! A lot of people go today.
It was so much fun having so much people to train together. :D
But it was tired too.
They boys finish off earlier so we have another court to use.
Before we play, we run few rounds to warm up.
I only run for 4 rounds.
My stamina is getting worse.
Don't know what to do about it.
Feel so tired now.
But I'm still up for blogging and chatting.
Yeah, I'm kind of crazy. :P
Oh ya, my friend keep on bully me just now at the training place.
She throw the ball at my head.
I did have my revenge!
Haha! We're crazy today. :P
I think that's it.
Tired of blogging now.
Want to chat with friends. :P


Meganzaii 


0 comments: