I woke up at 6am this morning.
Could not wake even my alarm was on.
I kept on pressing the snooze button and go back to sleep.
Good thing I did not went late to school.
Well, after school, i fell to the bed and sleep without even having lunch.
I sleep until almost 5pm.
Then I went to have dinner.
I went to MBKS at about 7 something.
Our school girls team played at 8pm against Livina.
They played well and was leading ahead.
They win the game with 25 points more then the opponents.
Our coach was happy. :)
After that, I met Hugh at there.
He was wearing PINK shirt!
We talk for awhile then I go back into the stadium.
The other teams were playing.
I went back before the match finish.
It was tired.
I had headache! :(
I think thats it.
Meganzaii ♥
Friday, July 16, 2010
WIN!
Posted by Meganzaii at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment